GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You have the option of using our Internet portal to order the products listed there via an online form, or by telephone. Provided you have supplied us with the information requested in the order process and have sent off the order, you are deemed to have provided us with a binding order; orders placed online and by telephone have the same legal effectiveness. .
By placing an order, you are declaring, in a binding manner, that you accept these GTC and that you wish to purchase the article you have ordered. .
We will confirm the receipt of your order with an acknowledgement; this acknowledgement does not constitute acceptance of the offer. .
If the goods ordered by you are not collected from, or scheduled to be collected from, the agreed workshop within 30 days, the order will automatically be released for other customers. .
The contract shall become effective upon receipt of the articles and with your approval. .
Muller Pneus SARL is a tyre workshop. Because of this, Muller pneus does not send out tyres, rims, or wheel sets. .
Goods sold by Muller pneus must be paid for in Muller pneus workshops after they have been received. .
As Muller pneus SARL only approves a credit term with the agreement of its credit insurer, this must be determined prior to the goods being ordered. .
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without specifying any reasons for this. .
The withdrawal period comprises fourteen days from the day on which you, or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, take(s) possession of the goods. In the event of separate deliveries of multiple goods ordered within one order, this is based on the day on which possession was taken of the last item. .
Goods that have been used are completely excluded from the right of cancellation.
Custom-made products or specially ordered goods that are customised to a vehicle, such as rims, are excluded from cancellation.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract via a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, telefax or email). .
- email@example.com or
- Address: Muller Pneus s. à r. l. 6a, Duerfstrooss L-6695 Mompach
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send us notice that you are exercising your right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has passed. .
If you withdraw from this contract, we are to reimburse you all payments received by us from you, including delivery costs and excepting additional costs incurred in the event that you chose a different kind of delivery from the cheapest standard delivery that we offered, without delay and, at the latest, within fourteen days from the date on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. The repayment will be made using the same payment method as used for the original transaction, unless otherwise explicitly agreed with you; on no account will you be charged fees for this repayment. For goods that you have returned to us under the following provisions (e.g. vehicle accessories), we may refuse to reimburse you until we have received the goods, or until you have proved that you have sent back the goods, whichever is the earlier point in time. .
In the event that the item sold to you is defective, and this pertains to tyres or rims that have already been fitted, we are obliged to reimburse you with the reduction in value. This reduction in value is to be determined exclusively by Muller pneus salespeople. Likewise, services that have been rendered cannot be credited or reimbursed. .
We want you to be satisfied with everything we supply. This is why you can return anything you purchase from us within 30 days, without having to give a reason. This commitment goes beyond statutory provisions, under which you are only granted a right of withdrawal within two weeks of receiving the item. .
In the event that the item sold to you is defective, and this pertains to tyres or rims that have already been fitted, we are obliged to reimburse you with the reduction in value. This reduction in value is to be determined exclusively by Muller pneus salespeople. Likewise, services that have been rendered cannot be credited or reimbursed.
The indication you take from our rim configurator are without guarantee.
If your rims are not in their original condition (new or repainted, as well as foiled and polished rims), we accept no liability for damage that occurs during wheel / tyre fitting, balancing or during the washing of the wheels.
1) We take the items listed above from the customer and store them properly for one season.
2) The custody order is concluded seasonally. This means that the order has to be created twice a year.
3) If the stored articles are not picked up after 9 months at the latest, it is already agreed that a further storage fee of 46 € will be charged. If this new fee is not paid within 60 days of the date of issue, we reserve the right to dispose of the stored items. There is no entitlement to a replacement.
4) The stored articles can be picked up again at any time, there is no entitlement to reimbursement of the storage fee.
5) We guarantee that storage will be carried out with the greatest care. Any further liability is excluded.
6) The signature confirms that the rims / tyres have been handed over properly and without any additional defects. This means that these are deemed to have been accepted by the customer. MullerPneus is not liable for defects discovered subsequently. Legal recourse is therefore final
7) When submitting a storage of rims / tyres, you agree that we have deposited them in an external warehouse. We point out that we need a minimum of 2 days before the desired assembly / collection and therefore always ask for an appointment.